2010 Mercury MarinerCRM Mitchell1 2020-11-04T23:00:47+00:00
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- SERPENTINE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace – Base,V6
- THERMOSTAT &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – Base,V6
- VERIFIED CUSTOMER CONCERN FOUND, COOLANT LEAKING AND BELT GONE. FOUND COOLANT LEAKING FROM WATER PUMP. AT THIS TIME I WOULD RECOMMEND ENTIRE WATER PUMP ASSEMBLY, WITH THERMOSTAT AND BELT. I ALSO FOUND TIMING COVER AND OIL PAN LEAKING.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – Base,V6
FRED R. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/31/2020