- Tested battery and found it has 414cca out of 550 every thing else tested good with the charging system. I also found it was 2.5 qrts low on oil and only has a small eek from the oil pan but that is not the cause of the amount of oil loss it is burning it in the engine, I also found the return line for the p/s is leaking down by the rack it was also low on coolant and the front brake appear to be lower than half I would recommend a break inspection
- Check charging system for proper output to battery. Load test battery,test starter draw, Inspect belt
- CHANGE OIL AND FILTER AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS RESET TIRE PSI TO MANUFACTURE SPECS.
- INSPECT VEHICLE
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- BATTERY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Test.]
- INSTALL EPR AND MOA
KAREN T. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/12/2023