- BLOWER MOTOR – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Found ac line pluged. Water was not allowed to drain. Causing water to build up and drain into blower motor and onto passenger floor. Cleared drain. Removed blower motor. Drained all water. Cleaned and dried connectors. Tested for power and ground at blower motor. Ensured operation of control module. Found bad blower motor. Please remove and replace.
- Found tach inop. Found p0320 ignition failure sensor code. Scoped connector found proper power ground, and reference. Scoped wire going to tach. Found circuit testing okay. Found ignition failure sensor inop.
- REPLACE IGN FAILUER SENSOR
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
STEVE G. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/7/2019