- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace -r Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary.
- MOUNT AND BALANCE 4 TIRES WITH WHEEL WEIGHTS
- Rear inner brake pads are at 1.5mm, and outer at 2.2mm, front brakes are at 4.5mm inner and 5mm outer. I recommend replacing front and rear pads and rotors. Also measured tires and they are at 3/32 and should be replaced. 225/55R19
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust , toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel
SALLIE R. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/20/2019