CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-14T22:03:37+00:002012 Volkswagen Tiguan CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-14T22:03:37+00:00
- CHECK FOR CODES AND NO CODES TEST DRIVE AND VAN SEEMS OK CHECK TURBO FOR OIL LEAKS NO LEAKS SO AT THIS TIME TURBO IS OK
- CHANGE OIL AND FILTER AND TOP OFF ALL FLUIDS RESET TIRE PSI TO MANUFACTURE SPECS.
- INSPECT VEHICLE
- INSTALL EPR AND MOA
- PREFORM INTAKE CLEANING AND ALSO CLEAN THROTTLE BODY. ADD FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER INTO GAS TANK
TIM B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-14T22:02:33+00:002017 Volkswagen Tiguan CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-14T22:02:33+00:00
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Additional time for use of scan tool to perform this procedure.] – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Preformed brake inspect. Removed tires and calipers. Found inside pad metal on metal found outer pad low. And not wearing evenly of left rear brake assembly. Checked over the operation of padsbrackets,calipers, and slide pins. Preformed rear caliper retraction with scan tool and found i cannot manually depress caliper. Please remove and replace pads rotors and calipers.
MATT M. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/13/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:42:30+00:00We Service and Repair
- All General Repair and Maintenance
All Volkswagen Cars and Trucks CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:42:30+00:00